Summer Camp Instructor
(20-30 hours per week)
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the Learning Center is providing high quality programming in a thoughtful, deliberate manner. Summer Camp Instructors are responsible for providing engaging, thoughtful, and fun STEAM based activities to the children we serve.
- Demonstrated experience working with children ages 5-12
- Ability to teach literacy & math and lead various activities
- Excellent character, integrity and adaptability
- Ability to communicate and work with a variety of age and skill levels
- The desire and ability to work in a cooperative, team-oriented atmosphere
- Enthusiasm, sense of humor, patience and self-control
- At least 18 years of age
- Available between the hours of 6:30am-5:30pm, Monday – Friday from July 5th – September 1st.
- Pass BCI check and fingerprinting
Submit a resume and cover letter to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org